Cherry veneer, black-macerated fillings and legs. Double door. A leading chamfered upper ledge. On the sides of the flat pilasters. In the upper half of the door symmetrical arcuate and straight black filler in two separate fields next to and above each other. Bottom half full with cassette. Standing in front of the pyramid-shaped black legs. Central Europe from 1810 to 1830. Height 175 cm, width 135 cm, depth 51 cm. French polish.