In the ancient form. Standing on a triangular plinth decorated along the perimeter painted gold roses. Own ovoid vase with a pointed bottomed decorated with gold painted landscapes with figures, with relief protruding bottom three pilasters ending in hooves and above mascarones goats. Removable lid. White porcelain, painted, gilded, glazed. Marked from below green underglaze. Height 26.5 cm and width 18 cm. Around the year 1914 in Germany.